Thank you for buying 'Leap of Faith'
If you find any mistakes please let us know so that any future editions can be corrected.
The e-book version is constantly updated and you may always download the latest version, free of charge, from Amazon.
There are thirteen 'portals' located on Earth. One of them, the one at Spirit Canyon is a 'gateway portal' through which interstellar travel is possible.
In 'Stones, Stars and Solutions' the portal locations were:
- Menkaure’s Pyramid, Egypt
- An underwater pyramid 80 metres offshore from the island of Yonaguni Jima, Japan
- Adam’s Peak, Sri Lanka
- Gobeki Tepe, Turkey
- Pyramid of Hellinikron, Greece
- Monte d’Accoddi Megalith, Sardinia
- The Heel Stone, Stonehenge, England
- Spirit Canyon, Marion County, Arkansas, USA
- Mount Shasta, California, USA
- Chloride Cliff, California, USA
- Caana Pyramid Belize
- Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico
- Pyramid of the Moon, Mexico City, Mexico
A new portal appeared in the mine at Swinhope. That meant one of the portals had been moved.
At the moment the Triplets do not know if they can control the destination that someone entering a portal will arrive at. What is known is that travel through the portal also involves a time shift as well as distance. Travel between portals on Earth would not produce a noticable time shift but travel to a different star system 10 light years away would shift you forward or back ten years in time.
Many star systems at different distances are linked by the portals. By travelling from star to star it would be possible for the aliens to arrive at their destination at any time in the past or future.
The portal is simply not big enough and requires too much energy for it to provide an escape for more than a few people in 7141 when Ellie/Anubis collides with the Earth.
Did the portals originate with 'our' aliens?