Please feel free to get in touch with us by e-mail.
We welcome comments about our 'A Vested Interest' books - good or bad. If you've found a mistake please let us know.
Unfortunately we can no longer add a plain e-mail link to our contact page. Spammers scan the web looking for these and then inundate us with unwanted offers.*
So here's a special link, invisible to page scanners, which you can use to get in touch with us.
Please note our spam filtering software will reject e-mail which has no subject or does not have this address in the 'To' field.
If you prefer you can sign up to our mailing list and we'll notify you of new books and any special offers. We won't send you spam or give your details to others.
Unwanted E-mail Policy
If you are a spammer - We don't want your mail! We will NEVER buy anything from any person or site promoted by spam. If you send spam - we'll publish all the details we can discover and add you, and any websites you promote to spam blacklists. If you make us open your spam by using an inappropriate subject or ask for a receipt then we'll also make a complaint to your ISP and telephone provider if you use a phone or fax number.
- open any attachments we have not requested
- open or read anything from a bank, finance company, the FBI or tax authortiy
- open anything which is not sent to one of our e-mail addresses
- open anything which is apparently sent from my e-mail address
- open anything from a pharmacy or which mentions medication of any sort including those which are mis-spelled
- respond to people who want us to help transfer money - no matter how much you offer
- visit any online casinos (only an idiot would ever provide credit card or bank details to a spammer)
- respond to any 'Winner' e-mail from a competition we didn't enter
- respond to e-mails which have a stupid or non existant subject line, including those which just say 'Hi' or 'Hello'.